Usui Holy Fire Reiki 11
Advanced Reiki Training/Master Class
Usui Holy Fire Reiki 11 – Master Training 5/6/7th January 2017
The Traditional Usui Reiki has been though a transition with this new upgrade of Reiki called The Holy Fire. The information and new symbol was bought into life by William Lee Rand in 2014, is described by William as “Powerful and Transformative.” William has always been in the forefront of Reiki and most of us will find his name close to the top of our lineage. For the training and teaching of Usui level 1 & 2, little has changed in format but not to be fooled, as the Holy Fire Reiki begins to have its transformative effect on us in these early stages of training.
So what has changed?
Attunements are now called ‘Placements and Ignitions,’ these are directly given from ‘The Source of The Holy Fire,’ without the interference of the teacher. The teacher facilitates and experience, (a meditation) for this placement to take place.
For Reiki Advanced Training (ART) and the Master Class, the student will receive a pre-ignition 24 hrs before the Master Ignitions which are directly given by the Holy Fire consciousness and allows the process of your own guides to work directly with you. The training is usually held over 3 days and is a very deep transformative experience!
Any question? I am happy to answer.
USUI ART/MASTER CLASS
- The Usui Master Placement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it have been charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Gasso Meditation
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The complete Usui/Holy Fire Master ignitions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki placements (formerly known as attunements) for Reiki I&II, Reiki ART and the ignition for Reiki Master.
- The Usui/Holy Fire 11 system of placements and ignitions is taught as used by the International Reiki Centre.
- Usui system of placements & ignitions is explained.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given.
- Practice time carrying to active the Holy Fire Energy
- How to give yourself placements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- A class manual.
- Reiki Master Certificate.
- ICRT Class Manual
♥♥♥ Am I ready for the Masters?
If it has been at least six months since you took Reiki 11, then you may start thinking about it. It is usually 9-12 months or more, before a student is ready for Masters.
What should I expect form the placement of the Masters Degree?
On the Masters Course you receive one placement and ignitions. It is good to cleanse yourself, physically and energetically in preparation for your Initiation. This is a very special time for you, it is your time to move on to the next level by re-committing yourself, through dedication and service to the Source.
Your Teacher: Will be Dee Banton ” I prefer to teach the whole course over a 3 day period. I will also teach ART/Reiki Masters in two sections if you feel you are not ready for the full Master Class. Please contact me to arrange this, or to set a date for your Master’s Training.
♥ Do we learn any new symbols for ART/Master Class?
♥ Yes! There is one Master Symbol at originally taught by Dr Usui plus the new Holy Fire Symbol.
What else do we cover on the Course?
The full course is listed at the top of the page. Please contact me if you would like to talk about taking your Reiki Masters, and to request a booking form.